For over 30 years Scope Home Access has been providing home modification and maintenance services to people over the age of 65 (or over 50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) and to people with a disability. These modifications are based on each individual’s needs and range from simple grab rails or hand-held showers, to large scale bathroom and access modifications. Ultimately the aim is the same: to maximise safety and independence around the home.
We recognise that a person’s home and community is an integral part of their support system, along with family, friends and carers. Our vision and mission statements reflect our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to ‘age in place’, surrounded by the comforts of home.
Living safely at home with dignity.
An exceptional experience for clients wanting ‘a way to stay’ in their home.
Scope Home Access places a high value on the following values:
- Trust: We take our position as a trusted provider in the community seriously and live up to our obligations of reliability and transparency
- Positivity: We remain enthusiastically committed to our mission and strive to ensure our interactions with clients, their families and other service providers are always positive.
- Innovation: We are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to improve our client’s quality of life, as well as our service delivery.
- Quality: We pride ourselves on our quality services and workmanship, no matter how minor or major the work.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for ensuring the work we do leaves our community better than we found it.
- Dignity: We believe our clients deserve to be treated with the upmost dignity and respect and embody this throughout our policies and service delivery