Scope Home Access – Giving you a way to stay
The famous architect, Buckminster Fuller said that ‘A home is a machine for living’. Scope Home Access can provide you with a range of services to help you stay in your home. Our team of experts take into account your individual circumstances and personal life goals. We can work with you to provide you with:
- Occupational Therapy Driving Assessments – available now – click here for information.
- NDS Industry Development Fund Project – tele-OTEM. Remote support using technology for home modification assessments and installations supported by expert and experienced home modification builders and Occupational Therapists. Access to the project available December 2016.
Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Occupational Therapists carry out assessments within the home environment that are unique and tailored to an individual’s needs
- Advice on falls prevention and equipment
- Services are provided by experienced and registered Occupational Therapists
- Grab rails
- Hand held showers
- User-friendly tap ware
- Widening doorways
- Accessible paths and decks
- Open plan bathrooms
- Access ramps & step modifications
- Vertical and low rise platform lifts
- Stair climbers
- Hoist and lifting equipment
- Accessible kitchens and laundries
Contact us to find out how
We’re here to help
Here are some quick questions to see if you could benefit from advice or assistance from the Scope Home Access team:
- Are you or someone you care for having difficulty accessing and moving around the home and yard?
- Are you struggling to get in and out of the bath/shower?
- Do you have a fear of falling?
- Is medication or an illness making your feel dizzy or unsafe on your feet?
- Are you looking for a way to stay in your own home?
Let us help
The right advice and friendly service
Our first and primary focus is to ensure you are provided with quality, affordable solutions to support you to stay happily and safely in your own home. We want you to experience only the best and have employed a team of experienced, highly qualified Occupational Therapists and Builders who have been specifically trained to work with people with a disability, the elderly, family and caregivers of these two groups and anyone looking to ensure their home is future proofed.
Find out how we can help